Sunday, November 8, 2009

About

Welcome to www.normandizon.ca

I would like to introduce you to my new site, featuring my best work of art. My love for photography began as a 18 year old boy when I was first introduced to some interesting pieces. I then became a hobbyist collecting images after images until I became a studio photographer at year 1992.

I tried to venture some other profession but my passion for Photography keeps coming back. It was only when a friend approached me to cover his wedding entourage that I began to realize that truly this is my calling.

Subsequently, I made myself a freelance photographer and started getting more and more projects with weddings, school portraits, landscapes, documentaries and many more.

I hope you enjoy your visit….. be sure to check out my Portfolio and Great Packages!!

Labels